Stick Jacket Spinning
Stick Jacket fishing rod covers prevent rod tangles & are easy to use. The unique braided construction and wide expandability make for easy on and off installation. Use over large line guides on fully rigged rods. Stick Jacket rod covers are great in rod lockers, rod storage tubes, or the bed of your truck. Stick jackets are made of a tough polyethylene filament that is virtually impervious to salt as well as resistant to mold and mildew. The braided material behaves like the old "Chinese finger trap" gripping your rod for snug protection and ease of hanging for storage.
- Eliminates tangled rods
- Protects line guides & tips
- Easy push on & off installation
- Great in boat rod lockers, storage tubes and bags
- Impervious to salt, mold or mildew
- Breathable & will not retain water
- Hang rods for storage
- High abrasion resistance
- Lightweight and flexible
- Snagged hooks are very easily removed
The spinning model will fit rods with a maximum circumference of 7-5/8"(max diameter of 2-1/2"). The overall length is 5-1/2' and is designed for spinning rods up to 7-1/2'.