St. Croix SEAGE Surf Rods
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
St. Croix SEAGE is the latest in a lineage of legendary surf rods from St. Croix. SEAGE delivers superior level construction and technology to anglers demanding the longest casts, the hardest hooksets, in the most adverse conditions.
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber that is both stronger in flexural strength and lighter than its previous formulation.
- Crafted strategically placing ART and Veil reinforcing technologies increasing strength and impact protection.
- Built with proprietary FRS technology.
- Off-set ferrules on two-piece models deliver one-piece performance.
- Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim aluminum oxide rings and SS316 stainless gun smoke frames.
- Sea Guide NPS reel seat with integrated black hoods.
- X-Flock covered slim diameter handles.
- Winn comfort focused foregrips.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year warranty backed by St. Croix Customer Service.