Penn International VISX Reel
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The PENN International VI series is designed and manufactured in the USA of domestic and imported components. Precision machined from high-strength, lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum in our Philadelphia machining center. Our experienced crew has been designing and producing durable, high-quality reels in this facility since 1932. The VI consists of a large stainless steel gear train for strength and speed, and a Dura-Drag system which results in a smoother start up and virtually eliminates hesitation, even under extreme drag settings.
- Machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Quick-Shift II™ 2-speed system
- Dura-Drag™ system
- Versa-Strike Adjustable Strike stop
- Double-dog ratchet anti-reverse
- Line Capacity Rings
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported components