Okuma Selina Saltwater Spinning Reel
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Okuma’s new Salina Spinning Reels are lightweight and ready for battle. These reels are constructed of Okuma’s LITECAST body material which is 15% lighter than diecast aluminum. These reels are built for everything from light inshore to heavy offshore fishing.
The Salina features a 6HPB +1RB corrosion-resistant stainless-steel ball bearing system with a full grease pack and waterproof seals on key bearings. Salina’s Hybrid Carbonite and Japanese felt Dual force Drag system puts out over 33 pounds of fish-stopping drag. With Okuma’s HDGII: High-Density Main Gear and precision machine cut brass pinion gear you will get a smooth retrieve cast after cast. Okuma also uses a machined aluminum, screw-in handle arm with a machined aluminum 2-tone anodized ball handle knob for a full custom look. The three larger size reels feature a manual bail trip function.
There are six total models within the Salina Spinning reel lineup. A 4,000, 5,000 and 6,000 size reels that all feature high speed 5.8:1 gear ratios and 8,000, 10,000 and 14,000 size reels that all feature standard gear ratios of 5.4:1. All models have an interchangeable screw-in handle system that can be changed from left to right-hand retrieve.
- Hybrid Carbonite and Japanese felt DFD drag system
- LITECAST body is 15% lighter than diecast aluminum
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless-steel bearings
- Full grease pack and waterproof seals on key bearings
- Even Flow Line Roller system with DLC coating
- Dual anti-reverse on 8000-14000 sizes
- HDGII: High density main gear for durability
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminum, screw-in handle arm
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized ball handle knob
- Manual bail trip function on 8000-14000 sizes
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Corrosion Coating process
- Salina spinning reels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
4 Models Available
|Model||Bearings||Braid Line Capacity||Gear Ratio||Max Drag||Retrieve||Weight||Stock||Price||Qty|
|SA-4000HA||6 HPB + 1RB||230/30, 190/40||5.8:1||33lbs||35.4||14.6oz||Out of Stock||$229.99|
|SA-5000HA||6 HPB + 1RB||240/40, 210/50||5.8:1||33lbs||37.4||14.9oz||Out of Stock||$229.99|
|SA-6000HA||6 HPB + 1RB||320/40, 270/50||5.8:1||33lbs||39.8||15.2oz||Out of Stock||$229.99|
|SA-8000A||6 HPB + 1RB||500/40, 425/50||5.4:1||44lbs||40.6||22.9oz||Out of Stock||$249.99|