Okuma PCH Custom Trolling Rods
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The new PCH Custom Trolling Rods are all designed with durable 24-ton carbon and E-Glass constructed rod blanks. With the design help of several Southern California big game fishermen, these rods were designed for just that…Big Game.
The rod blanks and components on the PCH Trolling rods are well thought out and top-notch. The blanks all feature Okuma’s 3K-woven carbon outer blank wrap which improves hoop strength and durability. Each rod is adorned with ALPS RX series roller guides with 316-stainless steel rollers. A real unique feature of the PCH Trolling rods is the proprietary detachable curved or straight woven carbon fiber butt section which lightens the rod over standard aluminum butts. This carbon butt section matches up nicely with the machined aluminum, double-locking reel seat. Tapered shrink tube foregrips offer maximum durability and comfort.
- Durable 24-ton carbon and E-Glass constructed rod blanks
- 3K-woven carbon outer blank wrap improves hoop strength
- ALPS RX series roller guides with 316 stainless steel rollers
- Proprietary curved or straight woven carbon fiber butt sections
- Detachable butt section with machined aluminum reel seats
- Tapered shrink tube foregrips offer maximum durability
- PCH Trolling rods are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
3 Models Available
|PCH-TRB-6101H||Moderate Fast/Fast||5 + Tip||6'10"||80-150 lb||H||Out of Stock||$599.99|
|PCH-TRB-6101XH||Moderate Fast/Fast||5 + Tip||6'10"||100-250 lb||XH||Out of Stock||$709.99|
|PCH-TRS-5101H||Moderate Fast/Fast||4 + Tip||5'10"||80-150 lb||H||Out of Stock||$519.99|