Minn Kota MKA-32 Electric Steer Quick Release Bracket
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Quickly remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. Cam-lock design and ultra-tight tolerances eliminate bracket movement and noise. Locking lever includes pin and lanyard. Upper and lower plates can be secured with padlock (not included). Composite cover attaches to lower half of bracket when motor is removed, keeping the deck profile clean.
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Cam-lock reduces bracket movement and noise
- Composite cover (included) attahes to lower piece of bracket when motor is removed to keep deck profile clean
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware, lanyard, and locking pin
- Upper and lower plates include slot for securing with padlock (not included) for added security
- Compatible with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive Pontoon and Deckhand 40
1 Model Available
|MKA-32||Out of Stock||$119.99|