Lowrance Elite FS 9 with ActiveTarget Live Sonar (No Transducer)
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Elite Fishing System (FS) combines the power of Lowrance’s proven and newest fishfinding tools with a more affordable display that’s easier to use and install. From integrated support for ActiveTarget Live Sonar and extreme high-resolution Active Imaging with Lowrance CHIRP sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging to preloaded C-MAP Contour+ Fishing Maps, Elite FS gives you all the tools you need to find and catch more fish.
Find More Fish with Proven Lowrance Sonar
See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging on one screen with FishReveal, a Lowrance exclusive that helps you easily recognize fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images.
Target Fish Live with New ActiveTarget Live Sonar
Fish smarter when you know exactly what fish are doing – in real time – with ActiveTarget Live Sonar. Enjoy high-resolution views of fish movements, tracking them as they swim in and around cover. Watch their real-time response to your lure and you will know if your current technique is working or if it’s time to switch things up.
Find Key Fishing Areas with Contour+
Spend more time trying to catch fish and less time trying to find them with the high-resolution detail of C-MAP Contour+ inland and coastal charts built into Elite FS displays. From finding key fishing areas, like ledges, drop-offs and ditches to navigating with precision to fish-holding areas, you will have more success on the water with high-resolution 1-foot contours on 8,900 U.S. lakes.
- ActiveTarget Live Sonar ready
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 ready
- Preloaded C-MAP Contour+ inland and coastal charts with high resolution, bathymetric 1-foot contours on 15,000+ U.S. Lakes and 9,400+ lakes in Canada
- Mapping options including C-MAP, Navionics and more
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- High-resolution multi-touch touchscreen
- Integrated wireless, NMEA 2000 and Ethernet connectivity
- Full touchscreen control of Power Pole anchors and Ghost Trolling Motor
1 Model Available
|000-15774-001||Out of Stock||$2099.00|