Garmin Reactor 40 Hydraulic Corepack with SmartPump v2 With GHC 20
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
With a complete package designed for powerboats and sailboats, Garmin brings an advanced marine technology to the boating public that was once only available for commercial boats. The Reactor 40 autopilot series is simply the most responsive autopilot system we have ever offered. Experience the ultimate hydraulic autopilot performance when paired with the one-size-fits-most, high-reliability, brushless SmartPump v2. With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. In addition, this new system greatly minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride for all on board. This amazing autopilot actually reacts to the sea to hold your course. Even when the boat is pitching and rolling, you can remain confident that the Reactor 40 autopilot will keep you on your desired course. With a complete package designed for powerboats and sailboats, Garmin brings an advanced marine technology to the boating public that was once only available for commercial boats. The Reactor 40 autopilot series is simply the most responsive autopilot system we have ever offered. Experience the ultimate hydraulic autopilot performance when paired with the one-size-fits-most, high-reliability, brushless SmartPump v2.
Eliminate Risk of Rudder “Hard Over”
- The Reactor 40 autopilot with SmartPump v2 is a complete autopilot package. SmartPump v2 is a single integrated unit comprised of a motor drive circuit with the pump in a single assembly. Equipped with Intelligent Rudder Rate Technology (IRRT), it slows the rudder rate when the vessel is at high speeds and speeds up rudder rate when the vessel is at lower speeds to provide optimal performance and safety in all conditions. The brushless motor drive eliminates the risk of rudder “hard over” due to hardware or software failures.
Experience Advanced Autopilot Technology
- When you have a Reactor 40 with SmartPump v2 aboard your boat, you can have control wherever you are on the boat. In addition to holding its course in virtually all weather and wind conditions, the system can smoothly perform a variety of preprogrammed trolling and search procedures. Plus, with a compatible Garmin networked chartplotter and BlueChart g2 Vision charts (sold separately), you gain optional features such as Auto Guidance¹, which automatically steers GPS paths.
Stay in Control with Shadow Drive Technology
- The Reactor 40 with SmartPump v2 features patented Shadow Drive technology. This gives you the security of knowing you maintain control, even when the autopilot is engaged. The Shadow Drive system automatically disengages the autopilot if the helm is turned, giving you the freedom to maneuver the boat. The autopilot automatically re-engages when you hold a steady course.
In the Box:
- GHC 20
- SmartPump v2
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit) power cable
- Interconnect cable
- Shadow Drive
- NMEA 2000 drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
For even more information, visit Garmin.com
1 Model Available
|010-00705-79||Out of Stock||$4199.99|