Garmin Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 Transducer
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Economical Option for Easy-to-interpret Live Scanning Sonar
The 12-pin Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 transducer provides an economical option for adding real-time scanning sonar to your GPSMAP® 8400/8600xsv series chartplotter/sonar combo without needing a black box system. The transducer includes trolling motor and transom mounts.
- Provides 30-degree forward and 30-degree down real-time scanning sonar views
- Forward view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200’ away from your boat; down view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200’ deep below your boat
- Both forward and down views included in 1 transducer, with no manual transducer adjustment needed
- Does not require a black box, making installation easy
- Includes Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) for a stable view in rough conditions
1 Model Available
|010-02143-00||Low Stock: <5||$499.99|