Garmin GPSMAP 8610XSV
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Build your marine system around these fully networkable units with HD in-plane switching (IPS) touchscreen displays for wider viewing angles, superior clarity and sunlight readability, plus built-in sonar.
HD IPS DISPLAY WITH TOUCHSCREEN
- This large 10” display offers wider viewing angles, superior clarity and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses.
GRID 20 WITH REMOTE CONTROL
- The optional, easy-to-use GRID 20 remote input device provides intuitive remote access and control of your entire Garmin marine system.
GARMIN SAILASSIST SAILING FEATURES
- View laylines, race start line guidance, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider, wind angle, set and drift, wind speed and more.
Connect this chartplotter to different kinds of engines — including select Mercury and Yamaha models — to see RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and other important information at a glance. You may need additional hardware, so be sure to check with your engine manufacturer.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.
- This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
- GPSMAP 8610xsv
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Bail mount with knobs
- Flush mount kit
- Sun cover
- Trim piece snap covers
1 Model Available
|010-02091-03||Low Stock: <5||$2799.99|