Garmin GPSMAP 1243XSV
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
With its sleek design, powerful processing and upgraded IPS display, this advanced 12” chartplotter/sonar combo integrates seamlessly into your Garmin marine system. Navigate any waters with preloaded mapping and coastal charts.
ULTRA HIGH-DEFINITION SCANNING SONAR
- Get built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with vivid, high-contrast color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure. GPSMAP 1243xsv also supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar capabilities.
GARMIN MARINE NETWORK
- If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.
- This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus digital switching, on one screen.
- Connect this chartplotter to different kinds of engines — including select Mercury and Yamaha models — to see RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and other important information at a glance. You may need additional hardware, so be sure to check with your engine manufacturer.
- GPSMAP 1243xsv chartplotter
- microSD card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
1 Model Available
|010-02367-03||Low Stock: <5||$2999.99|