Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 74sv
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar. INCLUDES TRANSDUCER.
- This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
- Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts featuring integrated Navionics data. Charts cover the coastal U.S., including the East and West coasts, Gulf of Mexico and the U.S. and Canadian sides of the Great Lakes.
NMEA 2000 AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKS
- Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast sensor — and more from one screen.
FORCE TROLLING MOTOR COMPATIBILITY
- Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Connect this chartplotter to different kinds of engines — including select Mercury and Yamaha® models — to see RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and other important information at a glance. You may need additional hardware, so be sure to check with your engine manufacturer.
- ECHOMAP UHD 74sv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
1 Model Available
|010-02520-01||Low Stock: <5||$1049.99|