Cannon Magnum 10STX TS
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Magnum 10STX-TS features a stainless steel spool, all-white construction, the fastest retrieval rate on the market (250 feet per minute) and a Short-Stop feature that protects the boat from swinging weight. Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, and a telescopic brushed stainless steel boom that extends from 24" to 53". Magnum is built tougher and smarter to make you a better angler. Cannon Edge Design features fewer moving parts, one-piece composite construction, a redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to the spool, switches, plugs and mounting nuts.
- 250-feet-per-minute retrieval rate is the fastest in the industry
- Short-Stop - at the push of button, Short Stop automatically retrieves the weight and stops it at the waterline, so you can get back to fishing without worrying about boat damage from swinging weights
- Positive Ion Control emits positive ions from the cable to combat the negative ions from your boat, creating a fish-attracting field of energy
- Includes dual axis adjustable rod holder
- Includes mounting base and low-profile swivel base
- Telescopic stainless steel boom extends from 24" to 53"
- Includes stainless steel spool
- IP68 waterproof connections
- Easy spool access
- Three-digit depth counter
- Integrated ball storage hook
- 20-lb weight capacity
- Includes line release and 250 feet of 150-lb test stainless steel cable
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
1 Model Available
|Low Stock: <5