Avet MXL Single Speed Conventional Reel
Click To Zoom
Avet MX Reel Features:
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Avet's patented, indestructable, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- 8 sealed stainless ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- MXL, MXJ Reel diameter: 2-3/8 in.
- MXJ spool width: 1-7/16 in.
- MXL spool width: 1-7/8 in.
- MXL, MXJ crank handle length (except Raptor models): 2-3/4 in. w/ oval knob
- MX Raptor crank handle length: 3 in. w/ oval knob
- MC Models - Magic Cast Control System.
- Prevention of backlash and as a line out adjustment for live bait fishing.
- 1 through 5 Cast Control knob setting for multiple weight casting applications.
- MC Cast is a standard feature on Raptor models (HXW Raptor excluded)
3 Models Available
|Model||Braided Line Capacity (lbs.)||Color||Gear Ratio||Mono Line Capacity (lbs.)||Retrieve||Weight||Stock||Price||Qty|
|MXL 5.8||50/680||Silver||5.8:1||25/320||Right||18 oz.||In Stock: 5+||$219.99|
|MXL 5.8||50/680||Blue||5.8:1||25/320||Right||18 oz.||Out of Stock||$219.99|
|MXL 5.8 LH||50/680||Silver||5.8:1||25/320||Left||18 oz.||In Stock: 5+||$219.99|
Other Avet Reels Available
Avet MXJ Two Speed Conventional Reel
$299.99 - $422.99