Abu Garcia Veritas Tournament Spinning Rods
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Offering serious anglers a rod with increased strength and improved weight and sensitivity. Designed with Powerlux 200 blanks. Abu Garcia's proprietary resin technology has proven to increase rod break strength without adding materials or weight, allowing them to build a much stronger rod without affecting the balance or overall feel of the rod. The Abu Garcia custom designed reel seat delivers hypersensitivity around the exposed blank sections and improves comfort for all-day fishing. Coupled with titanium alloy guides with zirconium inserts and a carbon handle split grip design, the new Abu Garcia® Veritas tournament rod series pushes the limits of high-performance fishing rods.
- Featuring exclusive Powerlux 200 resin technology for ultra-light thin blanks with superior impact and fracture resistance.
- Abu Garcia custom ergonomic reel seat
- Carbon split grip design for reduced weight and increased sensitivity
- ROCS (Robotically Optimized Casting System) guide train for maximized casting distance with lighter lures
- Titanium alloy guides with ultra-light zirconium inserts allow for a lightweight balanced rod
- Limited 3-year warranty
3 Models Available
Other Abu Garcia Rods Available
X items added to your cart
Total items in cart:
Cart and Checkout Backorders Wishlists
With $50.00 minimum purchase.